Thursday, July 11, 2019

Post #169.....2019

Here it is Friday 'eve once again!  Yippee!  Last evening the youngest and I ate at our favorite Thai restaurant for dinner while hubby fended for himself.  His stomach hadn't been the greatest in the last few days and he doesn't care for Thai anyway.   We had a nice time chatting and enjoying our meal. There is only one Thai restaurant in town and I don't get to eat it very often, though once in a while I do get take out that hubby picks up for me.

This evening we had dinner at his favorite local restaurant Longhorn Steakhouse.  I have some decent leftovers for tomorrow.  I was glad to see it wasn't crowded and we didn't have to wait to get seated.

Work has been busy as of late but I do have off next week so I can deal with the next few days.  We had a storm pass very near us last night which helped cool it down quite a bit.  It rained a little but mostly it was a cool (sometimes strong) wind that came through.  I spent some time after I washed up at the back balcony and saw some impressive lightning in the distance.  Wish I could have gotten a picture but I didn't have my camera or phone upstairs and it was not consistent.   It was so nice to be able to stand out there without fear of wasps or anything else to concern myself with (since it is screened in), and the lightning was far enough away that there was no risk of getting struck either).  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment