Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Election Day!

So I just checked the current results of our local City Council election that I voted early for last week.  It doesn't look like the candidate I voted for is going to win, but it ain't over yet.  By the time I go to bed this evening the final results should be in.  I guess I'm just a bit excited since I actually and spoke with this candidate a little and she lives in my own neighborhood. 

Early this evening hubby saw a rainbow and pointed it out to me.  It was really pretty and was nearly a full one.  It was nice to see.  I haven't seen a rainbow in quite a while.  My dad was here too for a few minutes so he got to see it too.

Had a nice visit from my youngest over the weekend but sadly by the time she got home on Sunday, she was sick with a fever.  She found out today she has strep throat.  She probably picked it up from school (she's a teacher). Hope she feel better real soon! 

I have a short work week this week as I have Friday off. This weekend is the animal shelter garage sale too that my hubby was coordinator for this time around.  It should be a great sale.  Hope they do well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment