Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hump Day

It was a nice warm day today but it is suppose to get colder and rainy over the weekend. Ick!  Oh well can't have perfect weather forever right?  Then I wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Heard on the news that they are making all new commercial buses have seat belts installed for additional road safety.  However this does not apply to school buses. Seriously?  And what is going to keep the kids safe when the school bus crashes? The back of the seat in front of them?  NOT!  I remember how hard those backs of the seats are. I've banged my knees a few times on them in my childhood.

I signed up for the Angel Christmas card program again this year.  I feel like it is my way to help spread a little cheer during the holiday season.   If anyone is interested here is the link (this is in the US only, but if you are in a different country you could always consider starting one of your own).
http://theangelcardproject.com/

I need to get our annual fur kid Christmas picture taken (we do it ourselves), so that they are ready. I got a bunch of tiny scarfs for pets at the animal shelter's garage sale and I want to put one on each dog's neck for dressing them up a little.  Maybe I will get that done this weekend.  I'm getting two of the dogs groomed on Saturday so maybe Sunday would be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment