Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sunny day!

This morning I did some cleaning.  Mostly concentrated on the first floor, okay only concentrated on the fist floor.  And I didn't clean really thoroughly but it is better than it was.  Dang!  I just remembered that I did a load of laundry today that is still sitting in the washer. I hate when I do that!

I just plain forgot!  I was cleaning the living room and then did the dishes, then made a banana smoothie for breakfast, and after that I just plain forgot.  I just put it on 2nd rinse tomorrow with a cup of vinegar and it will be fine.

I walked all five dogs today, two at a time and Kaci last. My youngest walked Kaci with me as she had just arrived for a short stay (going back tomorrow). 

Since I walked a bunch today I think I burned enough calories to treat myself to a Sonic Blast, so we had dessert (mine was free due to the coupon I printed out), from Sonic.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment