Sunday, November 10, 2013

Glad

I asked hubby this morning if the dogs woke him up last night when they were carrying on barking while I was trying to nail that big waterbug. He was so tired from working on the animal shelter garage sale that he didn't hear a thing.  But he did make me very glad because he told me he killed it this morning.

He saw it in the kitchen on its back flailing its legs so maybe I did get it a little.  Either way, I don't have to be looking for it. That is until the next one that gets in the house.

Didn't do a whole lot today but that was fine with me. Sunday is the day of rest right?  Saw a few B movies on cable, played with the dogs a little and tried to relax.  Things at work are evolving and not sure in a good way. That can stress anyone out.  I will just hope (and pray) for the best and try to just enjoy life outside of work.   Speaking of which I have off tomorrow too - Veterans Day!  Yippee!



No comments:

Post a Comment