Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day

I want to thank my father who served in WW II, my uncle who also served then and whom I never met as he died abroad, and all others who have served or are serving in the military currently for their service as that is after all what today is all about. No it is not about having the day off, which I happen to have, nor about all the Veteran's Day Sales out there, and no I didn't go shopping.  I did spend some time cleaning up my desk that I spend all my work day at and it looks de-cluttered, clean and ready for work again.

I also walked all 5 dogs again.  I was going to take my pedometer to see just how long it really is to walk 4 way down and back and the one around the block, but I think it needs a new battery.  I'm sure it is at least 3 miles.  It is a beautiful afternoon out there and there are a lot of flowers in full bloom this mid November. So since I haven't posted any pictures in a while I took the camera with me when I walked Kaci around and here they are.  If you click on each one, you can see the larger photo of each.

















No comments:

Post a Comment