Saturday, July 25, 2015

Creative dishes

I often find myself experimenting in the kitchen. The other night I made stir fry veges with some of my Greenling order.  It included eggplant, peppers, Jews Mallow, Okra and carrots.  I had some left over in the fridge.  I also had some fresh lettuce that I had forgotten about (luckily it still had the root with it so it was still good enough to eat - yes after a week). Anyway I made a salad and added to it most of my left over stir fry veggies.  Here's the end product:

It actually tasted good!  This evening I made shrimp scampi (recipe found online) and had it with rice pilaf. It turned out really good and I made enough to take to mom for her dinner. She liked it (thankfully).

Well I just realized I forgot to brush the dog's teeth for the 2nd day in a row so I'm going to log off and go do their teeth before it is time to turn in for the night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment