Tuesday, July 21, 2015

~ Long Time ~

Yes I know it has been over a month since I blogged.

My father died June 27th and that was the reason for my not writing prior to then and the funeral was July 6th, partly because my sister was too busy with the scheduled events for her son, to have it the week before. Sorry but that is the absolute truth!

There are so many things I can say surrounding my father's death and funeral but I will just let it be and say I'm sure glad I don't have to go through this again except for one time when my mom dies. The same obstacles and conflicts will be there then too but for now I'm just getting back into the groove.

Things at work are busy as usual. I did take a few days off bereavement and actually had a day and a half off (office closed) for the 4th of July celebration so I was actually off nearly a week. But that was a few weeks ago now so it is back to the norm.

My hubby did a wonderful job cleaning, sorting and selling all of dad's tools and equipment that were in the garage.  Unfortunately he didn't take a 'before' photo with all the clutter, dust, saw dust and grime that have built up over the last 9 years.  Here's everything all organized and priced. The garage sale was a great success thanks to my hubby! All proceeds went to mom of course!   Will post 'after' all cleaned up in another day or two.

I'm back and will try to blog every day again.



1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back to writing, was really missing your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete