Friday, July 31, 2015

Allergies? Earache?

Yesterday I took an (over the counter) allergy pill so that I wouldn't be hacking all through my dental appointment.  On second thought I probably shouldn't have and maybe that gal wouldn't have taken so long.  No she would probably have scraped even harder.

Anyway this morning I had a very hard time waking up when hubby told me it was time to get up for our walk.  I got up and handled the walk okay although the hacking from allergies had come back already (it hadn't been 24 hours since my allergy pill - that are suppose to last for 24 hours!).  But after getting back I grabbed a quick shower and started to get to work. My left ear started really itching inside.  I tried not to mess with it too much because I used to get a lot of ear infections especially in my left ear.  And I know scratching it doesn't help.   Then I started feeling really sleepy again and not feeling that well.  I was considering taking the rest of the day off sick but then I had some breakfast, my ear settled down a little (if you know what I mean) and I started to feel a little better.

I was able to put in a full day and felt better by early afternoon and feel okay now.  So I don't know if it was allergies flaring up again or I if got  "Day after Dental workout" sickness. LOL.

Relaxing with hubby now. So glad it is Friday.  Tomorrow I already decided I will just get up when I wake up. It is the only day of the week I don't exercise so it is a good time to catch up on sleep even if it is only about an hour or so.  Hope I can stay awake tonight to watch some Jimmy Fallon too.


No comments:

Post a Comment