Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Popcorn Fixes

Hubby gave me a nice surprise this morning. He went to Ace Hardware to get a cork for a bottle I keep Olive oil in.  He gave me the small bag with the cork in it but then pulled out another bag and gave it to me.  It was popcorn! Yum!  Ace (at least the one here) has popcorn freshly popped every day for its customers.  So he got me a small bag.  It was just the perfect late morning snack. 

That's not all. Nearly every Friday he goes to the bank for me because guess what, they have fresh popcorn every Friday there too!   Between that and my making popcorn once a week or so, I'm getting some great popcorn fixes lately!  Oh and I got some when we went to see Jurassic World Sunday too.

Today I didn't work past dinner time which was nice for a change. Things aren't quite as hectic at work these days which is a nice breather.  Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment during my lunch hour. Hopefully it is just for a cleaning and I've been flossing every day like a good girl too! :)   Fingers crossed for not a lot of scraping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment