Friday, July 24, 2015

I Love bargain finds

Okay so this evening I was on the hunt for just one pair of knee highs that my mom could wear at night to keep her legs comfortable.  She just wanted one pair because if she didn't like them, and they were a multi-pack I'd just be taking them home to my house to use some day.  I don't wear knee high stocking hardly ever any more! 

I decided to venture over to Walgreens before dinner and see what they had.  There were some that were two pair at the price of close to $4.00, and many just regular full panty hose.  Then my eye caught a clearance tag!!  There were two pairs of knee highs on clearance. They were normally $3.49 marked down to just .89 cents!  One pair had had a smudge on part of the foot area. It looked like someone had stepped on them or something.  The other pair looked perfectly fine, just the packaging had a smudge on it (who cares about that, it is just packaging). I was so happy to find this bargain!  My mom likes them fine (at least so far, she hasn't tried them on it), but I just had to blog about how cool it is to find bargains, isn't it?!

I really don't get out shopping much - too busy working a lot but when I do and I happen to stumble on a good deal, it sort of makes my day!  Too bad this didn't happen at the beginning of my day instead of near the end! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment