Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hump Day

Yippee Hump Day and it is almost over!

Taking a break for dinner.  Tonight we're going to surprise mom with Dairy Queen and we're going to order it for ourselves too so we'll eat together.  I think mom misses someone actually eating with her as opposed to just sitting by her or doing something else.  I used to start the dishes while she was eating and decided to end my multi-tasking efficient self and sit and talk with her so that she could actually have some real company. :-)

She is handling things very well considering she was used to having my dad around for over 60 years, may have been close to 65, not positive.  Their anniversary was just last month. She really does get around with her walker quite nicely and I'm not so sure it isn't more of a security blanket than an necessary to use all the time sort of thing.  But anyway, who cares, if she likes using one, then so be it.

I just saw that DQ carries Orange Julius brand drinks. I used to love getting those at the mall back in PA. So I am going to see if they carry them at this location near by and get one to wash down my burger.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment