Monday, July 27, 2015

Okay so I broke the rules...

...you know those unspoken rules about what one can and cannot eat at breakfast.  I was so aggravated about not getting to have a slice of the Key Lime Pie I made last night that I had one for breakfast!  Yup!  I did!  And it was great!  But I'm still not making it any time soon!!! It looks a little yellow as opposed to greenish because I didn't save the key limes to grate for some lime zest.  I probably would have shaved my knuckles anyway though as they were too small to really hold.


Hubby got the rest of my folks' garage all cleared out.  Now to get the car washed and put in the garage so that it doesn't have to sit in the hot near 100 degree weather day after day. 

Here are some pictures of the garage as it is all cleaned up now. There were tables with saws, a lathe and other machinery on the one wall. Boxes of things and stacked up wood used for making lamps on the other side and not much room in the middle before he started working on it.  Great job hubby!!




No comments:

Post a Comment