Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hello August!

It is hard for me to believe it is already August!  This year seems to be flying by.  Next month I get another year older..well not really but you know what I mean, I have a birthday, and I'll add another year married to my hubby and he'll age another year too.  Life goes on :)

It is definitely the hot time of year around here.  The grass has been drying up as we did not have any rain in July. So I have turned on the sprinklers a few times and will be running them a few times a week if things stay dry.  I'm very glad that I didn't bother with any gardens this year as everything would have been drying up by now for sure.  I do actually have some aloe plants that are managing to stay alive despite the fact that I never water them. Maybe I'll make sure to water them tomorrow. I feel bad now knowing how neglected they are.

Well that's it for now.  Back to watching Animal Planet.  I don't see that Pit Bulls and Paroles is on during the summer at least not now but I started watching Dr Jeff (Mountain Vet). That is an interesting show.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment