Friday, August 28, 2015

No Picture

Sorry no picture today.  They had to remove some patched area and put up some drywall instead.  Guess it wasn't drying very well. Right now there is a fan on in there and the door is shut (to likely keep dog hair out of it too).  But will post some pictures tomorrow.

I signed up last weekend with a jewelry company.  No I am not doing any house parties.  But I do have a website. The jewelry is all costume jewelry and looks nice for the price! $5.oo a piece!  There are no catalogs to have to get as the inventory changes often.  That makes it really nice because there is always lots of new jewelry to select from!  The name of the company is Paparazzi (tm).  Here's my website if you care to look: My website

I just love it and am so much happier being a rep for this company than the one I was year's ago where the jewelry was not nearly as affordable! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment