Sunday, August 9, 2015

A new friend!

I just got a cute cast iron Boston Terrier bank and put it on the floor next to the railing in the dining room.  When I first set it down yesterday afternoon a few of the dogs came up and sniffed it.  I tried to pretend it was barking (although it was obviously coming from me), but they weren't convinced.  Anyway while I was visiting my mom early this evening, my hubby took a few pictures.  Isn't this adorable?  Tika is trying to keep the 'new kid' company.  :-)

I successfully walked today.  My toe hurt a little when first started but after a little bit it was okay. Took Ditzy for a walk afterwards too.  Then I washed Stac's car.  She's hasn't washed in at least a year I think. Instead of a nice darkish teal it looked black for the most part. I was really sweating by the time I was done. And it still wasn't hot yet. I got done before 9AM. She has been planning on washing it but hadn't gotten to it.  So I took the opportunity to do it. It is a small car at least. :-)  It was nice having Stac visit and it was even better that she only had a little over an hour to drive to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment