Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Teaser Day

What I mean by teaser day is that we got a teaser of rain today.  I don't even know if it was 100th of an inch.  I'm glad to have gotten anything but it was barely enough to wet the ground for a few minutes. So I hosed the front yard for my mom again this evening when I went over to help with dinner.  It is just getting so dry in her front. We'll have to get someone to check her sprinklers too because there are at least two broken heads that I know of which makes the water just spout way upward in a straight line, thus the reason I have been using a hose the last few times. She lives in a PUD too. They seem to be a very relaxed PUD thankfully but I'd hate for them to send mom any notice that her grass is not allowed to die - against the PUD rules.  Personally I would rather never live in a PUD. Don't want a bunch of rules dictating the way we live but I know some like it.  They know their neighborhood will never go to pot. 

I don't live in a PUD but we have a great neighborhood.  Nothing looks trashy. A few lawns are very dry but I don't care about that.  We really need to conserve water! 

The powder room remodel is starting tomorrow morning.  I'm excited but anxious at the same time.  I just don't want anything to go wrong.  Every time any plumbing is involved I picture...busted pipes with water spewing out. LOL.

The sky looked really pretty before the sun set this evening. Ran out with my camera for a few shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment