Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Got through it..

I was able to do my regular exercise today with the Aerobics.  My foot did bother me a little when I first starting the aerobics part but then it felt a little better after a minute or two.  It was the same as walking. At first it hurts a little then gets better.  I don't know if it is the way my sneakers fit or what but my toes look pretty good except one small red mark at the part of my 3rd toe that meets the rest of the foot (not sure if I am making sense).  So I may not be at 100% but I am dealing with the little bit of pain when I first start walking (with sneakers on), etc. Hopefully by next week it won't hurt at all.  It has been a week and a day since I stubbed it.  That is one thing that does suck about getting older. Every injury seems to take longer to heal.


We finally broke down and are having an exterminator coming on Thursday.  Seeing those huge black bugs they call wood beetles (look like roaches) every day practically is the last straw.  If it was once in a while, ok. But it has been way to common and starting to see other unwelcomed bugs too.  Hopefully the extermination will do the trick.  There is suppose to be no risk to any of the fur kids although I still plan to keep them away from the places being sprayed while they're being sprayed. 

Turning in soon. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment