Thursday, August 13, 2015

Okay I forgot...

..to blog yesterday but yesterday was sort of a blur....to me.  Got up early for a walk. My foot only hurt the first minute or so. Then took hubby's truck out to the mechanic we use out a little in the country (not too far from here though) to get inspected. Here in Texas they are doing away with the two sticker system (one for inspection one for registration) and you now have to have your car inspected BEFORE you can renew the registration. Sure glad they weren't too booked up because I was going to just renew the registration Tuesday (the 11th) to get it by month's end.  Then found out the new 'process'.  Wonderful. But now it is done and registration renewed online so hopefully will come by August 31st. So there will just be one sticker now (not two).

Anyway I am getting off my day yesterday.  When I got back from dropping hubby's truck off I had to wash up quickly because it was about time to get to work (remember we had gone walking and I was sweaty and stinky from that still).  After that it was a regular work day until 4:15PM.  Hubby's truck was ready so I stopped work to pick it up. Then it was time for dinner shortly after that so rather pointless to get back to work. Then after that I went to my mom's to make her dinner, do her dishes, get the front of her lawn sprinklers done (it is getting really dry here again), and got back home around 7:30PM. Then I had work to do which I didn't finish until just after 10:30PM.  So yah..I forgot to blog yesterday.

That wore me out all over again just reading that. :)

Today will be a bit easier on me. There is no truck needing inspection and it is hubby's turn to help my mom.   Well my lunch 1/2 hour is almost up so better get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment