Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday Progress

Much to my surprise the contractors worked today as well!  I am very impressed!! Although I know the wallpaper issue took a lot longer than expected, he told me today that when they are getting behind they'll work weekends. He may even come tomorrow.  That is impressive because normally contractors (at least the ones we've dealt) with do not work over the weekend. They were working until near dinner time today!

The progress today consisted of: the drywall prep was completed, walls were textured (drying time allowed so came back later in the afternoon) primer coat of paint done, trim up, and new gfi outlet installed. I was surprised that they put the trim up before the finished painting was done, but he assured me that they are careful about the paint.  Okay, they're the experts.  LOL

The powder room really looks bigger too with the light walls all done!




No comments:

Post a Comment