Monday, August 24, 2015

Painted

I picked one of the hottest evenings to paint the cabinet for the powder room. Oye!  It was still in the mid 90's when I donned a t-shirt, slathered on sun tan lotion and went out back to one of the bistro tables on the porch to paint the once white cabinet that hubby put together today for me.

I haven't waxed it yet, but I did paint and sand it.  The paint was drying so fast I could barely get it on the wood (well probably particle board) before it dried.  The color is called Alaskan Tundra Green.  We are planning on going with a light mint green for wall color in the powder room and this looked like it would go nicely with it.

I am going to wax it in about 15 minutes after I've had a little snack of coffee ice cream. Hey I deserve it!





No comments:

Post a Comment