Saturday, August 15, 2015

Free Plug

I am not getting paid anything for advertising this product for Proctor & Gamble, but have to blog about this anyway.

We have had our new stainless stove top for I believe going on 7 years now.  Although I still love it dearly, I have not been fond of the staining/burning/cooked on stuff that has developed on all the burners and have been meaning to give the Mr Clean Magic Eraser a shot at it.  I remember using it years ago to remove marks on walls back in our home in PA and hubby had gotten me some a few months back at my request.

So before plowing into work today I decided to tackle the stove top with it.  Here are some Before and After pictures of one of the burners and then the photo of the finished 4.  It took a little elbow grease (lol) but did a phenomenal job!





No comments:

Post a Comment