Friday, August 14, 2015

August is almost half over!

Hard to believe tomorrow is mid-month, although it is easy to believe that it is August as we hit the 100 degree mark for yet another day (if not close to it)..haven't heard the weather yet this evening to know for sure.  Anyway, it is Friday, YEA!!!  And had my pizza and beer, am done work for the day and life is good!

I heard it may drop down to the mid 90's next week. Wow a cold front..lol.  Really do wish it would rain though.  Every time I walk outside the grass is crunchy.  Today it was Merlin's turn to walk with me after my first walk and he got a bunch of burrs in his paw.  I got them all but these were nasty!  Each one I pulled out pricked ME while I was pulling them out and I had to flick them off my finger to get them off. My thumb and index finger hurt for a while after that. But main thing was I got them off of Merlin so the rest of the walk went well.  I'm going to try to keep all the dogs in the street when I am near any house that has any cactus or growth like that near the edge!!

So it is going to be a work weekend this weekend but that's okay. Last week was the visit from the youngest so I can work this one. I;m hoping to get some time to organize my office better.  There is getting to be too much clutter.

Well off to relax for the rest of the eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment