Friday, August 21, 2015

Sitting here..

..just waiting for the pizza to arrive.  I'm getting bread sticks too because I am pretty hungry and want a little more than just a pizza. 

I have to share a picture I took this morning.  As I usually do every morning, I looked at what I was wearing to pick some jewelry to go with it. When I spotted this necklace I thought it would go nicely with my top.  Little did I know how camouflage it was! :)  See?   Too funny!!

I'm done work for the night. Yippee!! We actually got some rain yesterday for the first time in 50 days (according to the weather man). It wasn't significant but we'll take whatever we can get.  It is almost weird when it rains now because it has been so long since it has rained.  Yesterday I looked out the window, saw that the sun wasn't blaring down and wondered what the heck was going on at first. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment