Friday, May 3, 2019

Post #119..2019

It is storming outside, so I'm going to keep this short.  Friday got here rather swiftly it seemed to me this week but I'm certainly not complaining.

I skipped my walk this morning because it was raining, not torrentially but apparently it was changing frequently from heavier to lighter and it is one thing for me to get soaked when I'm already a mile and a half away but to start out when it is raining pretty steadily is not my cup of tea. So I do hope my friend didn't bother walking this morning either.  We don't have any way of letting each other know.  I don't think she uses a cell phone but I should ask her.  This way I could contact her if I am not going that morning.  I am not calling her land line at 6 AM to tell her..lol that to me is rude. 

So I slept in until 7PM.  No exercise today and it shows on my fitbit...only 2447 steps today. Pfft!

I am going to post hopefully all of the rest of the jewelry I have left tomorrow.  I have over 100 pieces but less than 150 I think so it shouldn't be too bad. I plan to do each individually.  I have been very pleased with the response I've gotten so far.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment