Sunday, May 26, 2019

Post #137..2019

I almost took a picture today to post but decided against it.  After all, how dumb would it be to show a photo of the EMPTY laundry bins area in our laundry room?  I mean 'Get a Life' right?  Lol.  But I was excited that the entire laundry was caught up.  That rarely happens. I was determined to get through it all though as my exercise wear was all in the wash pile and so were most of my socks.

I also spent a good part of the day transitioning some of my personal jewelry to the chest of drawers in my office that used to hold all my Paparazzi for sale.  I have two large jewelry boxes in the closet and they are just not easy to view what is in there and makes that part of the closet cramped so I plan to sell them (and put all that jewelry in my office).  I got one emptied and most of the 2nd one emptied.  I'm going to see if hubby can make me small insert for each drawer in the chest of drawers in my office so that I can have a 2nd level in each drawer.  They are small drawers and so if I line up 5 or so necklaces that fills the bottom and I want to keep it organized and not have bunches in each drawer. So with a 2nd level in each drawer and I can put 10 necklaces in each for instance and be able to easily see what is there when I open the drawer (and lift up the 2nd level).

Yesterday we went to Randalls to turn in our Monopoly game winnings.  We won both a $5 gift card and $5 cash prize.  I had also gotten many tickets for free things.  So we got a loaf of French bread, can of vegetables, bottle of water, set of 4 batteries, macaroni salad, a bagel, pasta, small can of tomato sauce, aluminum foil, and a donut...all for free.  :-)

I decided after all the hard work I went through getting rid of nearly all of my inventory, I was not going to try to sell my excess Lularoe clothing anymore. I had posted a little at below wholesale prices and got no takers so I know there is a ton out there for sale.  I bagged up some (just a start though) and took them to a local charity.  Some even still has the tags on them.  I want to get some new Lularoe and really have too much already, so this helps me free up some closet space and also do something charitable.

I am glad I have tomorrow off.  No big plans, but I would like to get some singing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment