Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Post #128....2019

No pictures today. LOL.  I am happy to say though that another gal picked up her jewelry and supplies.  I just counted and I am down to 54 pieces left.  I know I go on and on about it but I had a ton of jewelry and this is quite an accomplishment that I've been able to unload nearly all of.

Hubby had his follow up appointment today for the lung scans he had done.  It was good news. One of the nodules actually shrunk a little bit. The other is slightly larger but the doctor isn't really concerned.  It thinks there is a good chance there will remain not much change. He does want hubby to get a scan again in about a year.  Then if that one is the same, he will not need to go again.  We don't even really know how long he has had them, may have been years.

His emphysema is a little worse. The doctor can tell by some darkening of the lungs.  He also said though it could be years before he'd need to be 'on oxygen', so that was relatively good news too.  He did tell hubby that it may not seem so but it was a really good thing that he stopped smoking when he did or he'd be worse.  He quit 9 years ago.  I'm so glad that it was good news and not bad news.  I was concerned as it had been a year and 3 months since his last scan.

Tomorrow is Friday 'eve!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment