Thursday, May 30, 2019

Post #141....2019

So I'm posting a few pictures before the balcony was totally done.  This contractor and his guys finished tonight around 7PM. Well they didn't really finish because they did not paint the upper section above the screens.  I don't know why. Guess they conveniently didn't see it.  I saw it before they left but hubby just wanted them out of here.  So... I will paint it this weekend.  I don't want to because now I have to be super careful and put plastic on the floor and try not to get any paint on the screens.  I told hubby that the very LAST thing that should go in was the screens..but no.  I would have fought with the contractor more but he (hubby) wanted it to just get done. We are so glad they are gone and I will never recommend this company to anyone ever.  

Other than the missing blue paint on the entire upper wood area, it doesn't look bad.  It is just that this whole project was suppose to start May 1st and be done by May 10th.  They didn't start it until May 21st, claimed delays were due to rain or threat of rain but started on the 21st because he said 'they can work in the rain since we have a porch'.  So he is a liar and I caught him in several lies. Late day starts....some days didn't come at all, crap communication. Also the outside pony wall is not painted either. We are hiring an actual painter to paint all the trim on the house so we'll have them do that.



SEE the old GREEN is above the new Blue painted trim around the screens?!


No comments:

Post a Comment