Sunday, May 12, 2019

Post #125...2019

Today we went down to the youngest's and her hubby's house for Mother's Day.  The drive down wasn't bad at all, the drive back was about 2 hours but not as bad as last time.

We went to a few Antique shops right there in town where she lives and I got a few goodies.  I'll take a picture of a few window shutters once we get them up in my office.  They will look really nice.   We were going to eat at a nice restaurant we've eaten at before in Gruene but there was a hour 1/2 to 2 hours wait.  By the time we were done at the Antique shops and in Gruene circling for a parking spot it was almost 1:30PM.

So we decided to forget that as we were getting really hungry.  We went and ate at BJ's instead and didn't have to wait to get seated which was great. I tried one of their own lager beers. They brew their own beer there which I didn't know. We really enjoyed our meal and time spent with Stac and Chad.

I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow but back to work it is.  Going to most likely turn in early this evening as driving down there and back made me a bit tired.  For some reason my fit bit indicated I went up 67 floors and that was totally untrue but oh well.  It acts weird sometimes when I am driving adding steps when I've taken none.  Maybe it calculated floor from the vibration of the steering wheel.  Who know.

Also got a call from the oldest wishing me Happy Mother's Day.  We had a nice chat!  She also bought me a book as a gift and it will be one of the ones we read together for sure!  Overall a very nice Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment