Saturday, May 11, 2019

Post #124..2019

Today I went to Randall's again with hubby.  I really love that store!  It is laid out so nicely and has such a huge selection!  We bought some new things to try and redeemed a bunch of coupons we got some for FREE items from a Monopoly promotion game they have had going on for nearly 2 months now I think.  We saved almost $20!  Last time hubby went there he got a whole slew of game pieces too (like hundreds) and I've been spending all my spare time opening them and playing the game. We've won $5 off and a $5 grocery card besides all these coupons and free things we've won.  I have never seen HEB have anything like that.  And even though it was Saturday it was not packed in there and parking was easy to find.

On the way home we drove by HEB which had a packed parking lot and I just shook my head. It is not a great store.  They replaced a lot of name brand things with their own brand name and it does not have nearly the selection that Randall's has. Too bad folks think Randall's is so much more expensive because I do not think that at all.

On a different topic..I can tell that I'm getting older.  LOL.  I was really tired by the time I went to bed last night. Hubby today said he wasn't surprised though because I went around with my sisters on Thursday for about 4 hours and then had my hair appointment and had dinner later than normal. And then yesterday went with him and my sisters to lunch and then walked around the antique mall for a while and in between that I've been getting jewelry together.  One gal picked some things up last night. I've also driven more the last few days than I have in a while.  So yeah years ago no big deal...but this is why I say I can tell I'm getting older.  

There is one gal who didn't order a ton but has been saying she's going to come get her things since April 28th.  She didn't come today as promised again and I wondered if she wasn't going to come because she never gave me a time.  I'm going to give her until Wednesday and if she doesn't come by then, I'm going to offer up her goodies.  I want to be done with it already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment