Monday, May 13, 2019

Post #126...2019

I am going to admit it right off the bat that it was not easy getting through the walk this morning and then working all day. LOL. I actually got up once and the front of my foot (think ankle but the front of it) really hurt when I put any weight on it like trying to take a step.  It was weird and it seems fine now so I don't know if that was tendinitis flaring up or what.  I was fine during the whole walk.

Hubby didn't get the shutters up in the office yet but he did put new window decals in the garage windows.  This is so much nicer than the old ones.  I posted a few pictures below.

Old window cover is on the left, next one is after removed and right one is new one

Isn't it pretty?

 The old - this was up about 10 years I think

After done

No comments:

Post a Comment