Sunday, May 19, 2019

Post #131...2019

I took a picture today of the dogs I have on the floor in my office in a group.  This goes along with my post yesterday.

It got up over 90 degrees today so we decided to turn on the A/C upstairs as it was getting too hot for just the fan the last couple evenings.  Well once again, it is not cooling.  Ggrrrrrr. I don't know what to do.  We spend over $1600 last year in compressor(s) and repairs and thought the whole thing was finally resolved.  Hubby is beyond peeved and frankly I am too.  The system comes  on and it did heat during the winter but it just isn't holding the Freon.  The guy we used last year even replaced the piping that went from the unit to the garage to the outside fan (unit).  We have to have A/C upstairs, it just gets too hot.  Not sure if we'll call the last guy who came or what.  I have kiddingly said we should just bring the bed downstairs to my office and use that instead for sleeping but I'd really just like the A/C to work.

Tomorrow the screening in of the balcony is suppose to get started.  Hopefully that contractor will show up.

  We're in for a very sticky uncomfortable night.  At least the A/C here on the first floor is working and it is nice a cool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment