Saturday, May 18, 2019

Post #130....2019

Today was cleaning day.  It was really needed!  I forgot to take pictures of my office which is the addition that was built for my mom who enjoyed it only about 6 weeks before she broke her hip.  Anyway I had 2 tables set up, bags of jewelry on the counter...and needless to say it was filthy too.

So I deep cleaned everything from the plantation shutters to the bathroom to the kitchenette counter, the floors, dusting, even the windows (inside) were cleaned.  I cleaned off my desk, changed my desk blotter to the correct month, etc.  ;-)

I also cleaned the other 3 bathrooms too.   And there was lunch with my empty nester's group. There were 4 of us and as always it was a very pleasant time.  I am so glad I started the group over a year ago now. 

Here are some pictures of my sparkling clean office.  I have a few dogs placed around other than the main dog pound..ugh forgot to take that pic.  Will do it tomorrow.  ;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment