Thursday, August 27, 2009

My other one..

I'm been mostly blogging about my youngest going to college but I do have another daughter who just earned her Bachelor's Degree a few weeks ago. She is the one who went to college one day and barely came home to visit after that. She is getting married in March and has plans for grad school in a year. She came along with me to take the youngest to college last week. Damn it still seems like it has been at least 2-3 weeks since then!

Anyway she is very creative with beading and jewelry and now has her own Etsy store. Here's the link YoungandBeadiful and here are a few pictures of her work..


I'm glad she is doing this. She is very good at making jewelry especially things with beads and I had told her years ago she should sell them! What do you know! Once in a while kids DO listen to us~!

No comments:

Post a Comment