Monday, August 17, 2009

..starting now..

I'm at a weird place in my life right now, although I am sure it is not weird or strange for those who have already experienced it - the empty nest syndrome...

My youngest is getting ready to go to college this weekend to start out her college life... - sigh - I remember those days with fond memories. Road trips out to Indiana where my siblings and I attended college, sometimes taking more days to get there than planned due to car problems.

But anyway, this isn't about my college days but rather a countdown to being a total empty nester, which won't be until my youngest graduates college at the very least!

My thoughts, musings, troubles, heartaches...everything will get blogged to help me cope through this 'passage' of life that is just something that is to happen...

until later..

1 comment:

  1. I like the layout mom and will be interested to read this

    ReplyDelete