Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday...that's it?



It feels like my daughter has been at college for a few weeks already. Except for the fact that I'm still doing some of her left behind clothes in the laundry, it does seem like a lot more than 4 days since I said goodbye to her. Oh and if you're reading this dear youngest daughter, sorry about your yellow tank top. The strap got hung up on the agitator and unless one strap being twice as long as the other is a new fad, you won't want it back.

I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually. Even the dogs are not used to her being gone yet as every evening when they hear anyone outside, they think she is finally home and start barking. Then when the door doesn't open they finally settle down again. Believe me, 6 dogs barking causes a lot of commotion. Here's a picture of them all together for a holiday photo.

My hubby is watching WipeOut and cracking up. I don't find it funny. I guess it is a man thing. It isn't that I don't like slap stick because I can barely contain myself when I see someone trip, but this obstacle course mishap show, well just isn't for me.

Off to watch something else now that Wipe Out is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment