Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ouch....

My youngest has only been at college a week and it is costing me plenty~!

For one who is trying her best not to charge anything new (me), I had to break my own rule and run it up more than I like. But she needed another
textbook and then with her car problems, turned out she needed a battery
and radiator as there was a crack in hers that the mechanic pointed out.
So much for having her car checked over really well in June when it was
in the shop. I don't think it was checked as well as I had hoped!
Anyway, such is life but I hope these extra expenses slow way down
to an occasional thing.


This morning I got some cleaning supplies for the bathroom including Tilex
for the tub areas. It really works well! I was pleased with the results and am glad got all the bathrooms clean. The one my youngest used should stay clean pretty well now since it won't really get used unless she is home.

In between phone calls from my daughter about her car woes, I made a batch
of Dog Biscuits that I got from Peddlers Paws . I love being a rep for them! I also love the Peddlers Kitchen dishes (also a rep of course). The other night I made the Quick Lasagna which tastes really good for only taking about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment