Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Day Everyone!


This is yet another photo taken by myself of some of the flowers I have on our balcony. I am enjoying this amateur photography stuff.

Can you tell I am in a great mood today? My youngest is home and we are doing some things together this weekend. Hub got her a new tire on her rim ready to replace her donut spare. And my oldest has her beloved RAV fixed now so she can be driving safely again. She called the other day with a major problem too, because as we all know when it rains it pours, right?! But life is good!

We are venturing out today to get some things for my youngest to put in her dorm room to accessorize it a bit. When we moved her in, her roommate had arrived a day earlier and we saw her bedroom. It looked like it could be in Better Dorms and Residences, it was so perfectly decorated and accessorized. There were wall decorations, with color coordinated bedding and frills. Since I was more concerned about coming up with the tuition for the first semester than how best to make a dorm bedroom not look like a dorm bedroom, decorating was the last thing on my mind. Besides when I was in college, a few posters and some aqua fishnet hung up on the ceiling was sufficient decor for me! :-)

But we need to get some essentials anyway like cleansers and something for dusting, so we are going to see what else can be purchased that will not strain my already ragged purse strings, for her to spruce up her room some when she gets back.

We got some much needed rain last night and there is a chance for some more today. Hopefully it will be a drencher and not just a quick shower! Off to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment