Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Recycle..Revival...



I promised you readers a picture of our recycling bin today before it was put out for the trash so here it is! It is even more full than usual because my youngest brought hers home from college on Friday as she did not see anywhere for recycle things there and she too read my blog. What a great kid!

Today when I was walking my dogs I actually did see two other recycle bins that were actually full! Kudos to those neighbors. Hm...wonder if they read my blog? ;-)

Remember that gecko that I showed a picture of last week? I think it was the same one in my kitchen sink this morning. Almost spilled my coffee when I got startled by something that ran as I turned on the spigot. I scooped it up in a cup and moved it back to the powder room. Don't want my little buddy ending up going down in the garbage disposal!! Now to just keep it safe from the dogs. That is going to be a constant vigil.

Off to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment