Saturday, September 19, 2009

~ Time to Celebrate! ~

The girls are both home this weekend, well one is on her way with her fiance' as I am writing this. We are all gathering together to give my oldest her new 'old' car to replace her RAV, but also to celebrate this month of events. 4 of 5 of us have birthdays this month and it is also hub and mine's 10 year wedding anniversary. That is a biggie for me! I have not been married this long before! It wasn't me, don't ask! :) I will take my camera and snap a few pictures at dinner.

Spent the first half of the day deep cleaning the first floor. I think I have cleaned up enough dog fur to make a coat out of! Shelties sure do shed! No wonder my allergies have been horrible lately. I have decided I am skipping my exercise routine tomorrow since I had a work out scrubbing the floors. :)

I'm going to make this short, so I can have a snack and watch 'Harry Met Sally' with my youngest daughter. Have a great evening everyone~!

No comments:

Post a Comment