Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kodak Moment..



I know it has been a few days since I've blogged but when any family is in, I won't be writing. After all, this blog is my solace for when they aren't here...so when they are here I would rather spend quality time with them and NOT on the computer.:-)

We celebrated every one's birthday but my oldest daughter and our 10th year wedding anniversary which is tomorrow, by going to Red Lobster on Saturday. Eating out has become a rare treat around here since tightening the belt, and the times when both girls will be home are rare for sure. So we had a good time and I felt more like a tourist than a Towny snapping a bunch of pictures. This one is my daughters and I while waiting for our table. The men ate the endless shrimp meals while the girls and I had something different. I of course had to get something with lobster tail included with it, yum! Two of us had enough leftovers for doggie bags too.

It was so quiet on Sunday after they left. My oldest seems to like her new 'old' car well enough and I hope once the alignment it needs is done, there will be no major repairs for at least a few years! Here's hoping that by that time she can afford to pay for it herself!

Yesterday was back to routine day but also an agonizing day of trying to decide if we want to get the RAV fixed as there is still some major issues with it and try to put it on craigslist for $3k or so, or sell it to a friend of hub's who does cars as a hobby and thought his wife would like it. He offered $1.5K as is. Although I'd love to get more than that, I have no desire to put any more money, which I don't have sitting around, into fixing it on the hopes we'll get more...I am just going to cut my losses and be done with all vehicle dilemmas (I pray) for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment