Saturday, June 1, 2019

Post #143....2019

Remember when I said the company that provided and installed the screens ripped off part of a frame to a block window we have?  Here is 2 photos of it. You can tell it was just yanked off. It had been liquid nailed on there so that it was secure when we had the bathroom remodeled.  Hubby is going to fix it tomorrow.

This morning I spent 3 hours painting the trim that the contractor didn't paint and also they had not painted around the doors or windows.  He was supposed to paint everything on the balcony.  It is done now though and it looks great.  I took my time and it was done right.  I also touched up some areas that I saw needing to be touched up that the contractor painted.

Here are some pictures of that.
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER (REST PAINTED BLUE)


AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment