Saturday, June 22, 2019

Post #157...2019

Today was a good day.   I was able to sleep in a little but also got a good amount of work done.  It also didn't get quite as hot as it has been the last few days (with heat indexes over 100), so that was nice.  I also got more jewelry put away in the chest of drawers hubby made a 2nd shelf for.

I am sitting here watching Live PD.  The last 3 or 4 nights when I've gone into the kitchen to turn off the light and head to bed, I have seen one of those big ass water bugs!  They look like huge roaches.  Every time I saw it I just missed it before it got under the trim.  One time it even saw me when I saw it and it got away before I even reached it.  I just hate those things.

So of course every time I see it hubby is already in bed.  Just a few minutes ago I had the dogs out and came in and took a double take at the kitchen floor because there were 2 IN THERE!!  They saw me and started to run and I threw my shoe at one but missed it.  UGH!  That really bothers me now.  I would get an exterminator in the house but hubby thinks that would poison the dogs.  I know they have stuff that is not suppose to be harmful to dogs but hubby doesn't think that is true.  Tomorrow I am going to see it there is an opening in the trim where I see one of them go under and see if I can't stuff it with something.   I am going to look in the pantry too and see if I can't get some stuff up off the floor or something.  They have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment