Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Post # 159....2019

Something I noticed today was that I say "I'm working on that" to a lot of things!  Like my hubby reminded me that we have a certain snack available and I said "I'm working on the pretzel rods before they go stale".  I should just say "I am enjoying" or "I am eating" but nope, I am working on...
hmm.. does that mean I'm working too much?  LOL

We had a late afternoon short rain shower so it cooled things down a bit and it is down to 78 degrees so we won't be using the a/c tonight again.  I love the fresh air!  There are so many folks around here that never open a window or door (unless entering/leaving their house).  They always have their house closed up and have the air blowing 24/7 or heat (in the winter).  Not me.  Even though I'm pretty sure I have allergies I still would rather have fresh air unless it is so sweltering outside that the A/C has to be used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment