Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Post #150...2019

This is the 150th post of the year and the 162nd day of this year.  So that isn't too bad. I only didn't blog 12 days which isn't bad because honestly it is tough to blog every single day, especially when there isn't really anything to write about.  So I'm happy enough with that.

We had another very nice day today.  It stayed no higher than the low 80's and it was nice not being hot or needing the A/C on.  I realize it isn't really even summer yet but here in Texas it is often already consistently hot by now.  It is suppose to get back up to the 90's by the weekend so I'm going to enjoy the nicer temperatures while I can.

This week I am calling this long dress themed week.  Every day so far I have worn a long Lularoe dress. Yesterday I wore an Ana since it was cooler (that has partial sleeves). It is fun wearing long dresses even though I don't go anywhere. They make me feel more feminine and pretty.  Luckily I have plenty of them to choose from too.

We had someone come by yesterday to look at giving us a quote for painting the trim. We haven't received his quote yet but plan to get a few more bids before deciding.  I'm really in no rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment