Monday, June 17, 2019

Post #154...2019

Yesterday was Father's Day and we went out to eat with the youngest and her hubby who came to visit in the afternoon.  It was a fun time.  I was a little surprised at the fact that we had to wait over 30 minutes to be seated when we got there before 4:00PM!  Popular place that's for sure!

The oldest also called hubby to wish him a Happy Fathers Day too.  So his day was complete. :)

I did work yesterday as well for about 6 hours.  It made today a nice day as I was pretty much caught up.  Go me!  :)

We had some bad storms last night.  One hit around 9PM and was so bad it also was hailing.  It sounded so loud in the garage (where the metal roof is right above).  Then at 11:30 PM I was jolted awake by a loud clap of thunder.  There was quite a bit of thunder and lightning for a while then. Hubby didn't even wake up during that storm - I was very surprised.

No chance of rain tonight so hopefully will get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment