Sunday, June 30, 2019

Post #162...2019

I worked this weekend and I am all caught up.  Yea!! 

I remember that I forgot to write what happened with the big water bug issue~ (see Post 157)
I told hubby about the one going into the pantry that next morning and he proceeded to empty whatever was on the floor and created a barricade so that it couldn't get out.  He got it cornered after it came out from a box and he got it although he said it put up a good fight (kept getting just out of the way).  Then that night saw the other one that keeps going under the trim below the oven.  Luckily the fly swatter was on the kitchen counter and I crept behind the island so it didn't see me until it was too late, so I got it!!

I thought that was the end of it but I have seen another one in the kitchen which we have yet to get.  I do feel glad that we got the other two at least.  One of them was really big - we're talking 2 inches long!  Ewwweeeee!!

Hubby took this picture today.  It is rare to see Bella and Tika both sharing a chair. How cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment