Friday, June 7, 2019

Post #147..2019

Today is Friday and I'm done work.  YIPPEE!!   This was a long hard work week but they did open up some overtime this weekend so I'm taking it while it is available.  I am so glad they realized it is hard to do what needs to be done every day in the regular 8 hours allotted.

The balcony is looking really good.  I will take some pictures tomorrow.

This evening my sister and I made plans to eat out.  We tried a restaurant that was in a retirement community called Sun City.  It was nice getting out and catching up with her.  The food was just okay.  My sister bought a used silver Mercedes sports car convertible.  It was fun riding in it with the top down.  It is an older model but I know she'll have fun running around town with it. It sits very low so it is a little hard to get in and out of. LOL.

Looking forward to the weekend. It will be some work and some play.  I plan to spend a little time on the balcony for sure, though it is going to get to the upper 90's I think. It will likely be with morning coffee or after dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment