Thursday, June 13, 2019

Post #151...2019

This video isn't the greatest but Ditzy is getting very good at a certain ball game she plays with hubby . He throws the ball which she catches with her back and spins around and sometimes it head back to him.  It is very hard to catch on video but the first few throws should give you an idea. He reactions are very sharp and she loves to play ball!


I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I plan to take some of my much needed time off soon.  I just need to find out when a good time is that many others aren't also taking off.  It has been a stressful week and that is when I realized I really need to take some days off.

It will be nice to see the youngest and her hubby on Father's Day for a visit.  We will probably eat somewhere versus cooking something at home.  There is a restaurant that we haven't been to in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment