Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blogging while Idol-ing...

Watching American Idol. It is amazing how many people think they can sing so well and are so surprised when the judges say no. I wonder if it is all staged. And I wonder how they pick who gets to go in front of the judges anyway. Some of these cities have like 12,000 people waiting and I'm sure they can't see all 12,000 of them in a day or two. Guess it doesn't matter, I'm way too old for it anyway. :-)
Doesn't mean I am giving up on singing.

It isn't too rough with no kids here at home when I'm really busy with work but it was a slow day today and it made me think of the girls and also made me wish the youngest was still here. We could have gone for a Sonic Blast this afternoon as I was really in the mood. < Sigh >

I was going to play my guitar because I haven't played in a while but I really wasn't in a good mood too. Probably should have done it anyway because I'm sure it would have lifted my spirits like it always does~! I am so glad I got my first guitar, took the lessons and stuck with it all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment